Debt as an Entry Deterrent Under Bertrand Price Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guigou, Jean-Daniel, 2002. "Contrats de dette participative en environnement stratégique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(1), pages 5-17, Mars.
- Argenton, Cédric & Willems, Bert, 2015. "Exclusion through speculation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-9.
- Franck, Bernard & Le Pape, Nicolas, 2008.
"The commitment value of the debt: A reappraisal,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 607-615, March.
- Bernard Franck & Nicolas Le Pape, 2008. "'The Commitment Value of the Debt : a Reappraissal'," Post-Print halshs-00277605, HAL.
- Martin, Richard, 2003. "Debt financing and entry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 533-549, April.
- Spiros Bougheas & Saksit Thananittayaudom, 2006. "Financial Predation by the "Weak"," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(3), pages 231-244, December.
- Leach, J. Chris & Moyen, Nathalie & Yang, Jing, 2013. "On the strategic use of debt and capacity in rapidly expanding markets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 332-344.
- Christos Constantatos & Stylianos Perrakis, 2010. "On the Impact of Financial Structure on Product Selection," Discussion Paper Series 2010_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2010.
- Leach, J. Chris & Moyen, Nathalie & Yang, Jing, 2004. "On the Strategic Use of Debt and Capacity in Imperfectly Competitive Product Markets," SIFR Research Report Series 33, Institute for Financial Research.
- Michael Riordan, 2003.
"How Do Capital Markets Influence Product Market Competition?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(3), pages 179-191, December.
- Michael H. Riordan, 2003. "How Do Capital Markets Influence Product Market Competition?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(3_4), pages 179-191, December.
- Federico Etro, 2006. "Market Leaders and Industrial Policy," Working Papers 103, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- Stylianos Perrakis & Christos Constantatos & Jean Lefoll, 2008. "Financial Structure and Product Qualities," Discussion Paper Series 2008_15, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2008.
- Marcel Boyer & Armel Jacques & Michel Moreaux, 2001. "Bankruptcy Cost, Financial Structure and Technological Flexibility Choices," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-27, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:32:y:1999:i:4:p:1069-1081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.