Interindustry Wage Differentials in Manufacturing: Rents and Industrial Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Joel Fried, 1980. "The Intergenerational Distribution of the Gains from Technical Change and from International Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Kareken, John & Wallace, Neil, 1977. "Portfolio autarky: A welfare analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43, February.
- Starrett, David A, 1972. "On Golden Rules, the "Biological Theory of Interest," and Competitive Inefficiency," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 276-291, March-Apr.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1985. "Intergenerational and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 123-139, February.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1987. "Is Free Trade Passe?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 131-144, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vesna Stavrevska, 2011. "The efficiency wages perspective to wage rigidity in the open economy: a survey," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 273-299, June.
- Egger, Hartmut & Etzel, Daniel, 2012.
"The impact of trade on employment, welfare, and income distribution in unionized general oligopolistic equilibrium,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1119-1135.
- Hartmut Egger & Daniel Etzel, 2009. "The Impact of Trade on Employment, Welfare, and Income Distribution in Unionized General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 2895, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hartmut Egger & Daniel Etzel, 2010. "The Impact of Trade on Employment, Welfare, and Income Distribution in Unionized General Oligopolistic Equilibrium," Working Papers 088, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2012.
"Wage structure effects of international trade in a small open economy: the case of Belgium,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(2), pages 297-331, June.
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2012. "Wage structure effects of international trade in a small open economy: The case of Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/138896, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2011.
"Wage Structure Effects of International Trade: Evidence from a Small Open Economy,"
Working Papers CEB
11-011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2011. "Wage Structure Effects of International Trade: Evidence from a Small Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 5597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2011. "Wage structure effects of international trade: Evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Research 214, National Bank of Belgium.
- Du Caju, Philip & Rycx, François & Tojerow, Ilan, 2011. "Wage structure effects of international trade: evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Series 1325, European Central Bank.
- Nannan Lundin & Lihong Yun, 2009.
"International Trade and Inter-Industry Wage Structure in Swedish Manufacturing: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Lundin, Nan Nan & Yun, Lihong, 2004. "International Trade and Inter-Industry Wage Structure in Swedish Manufacturing - Evidence from matched employer-employee data," Working Paper Series 196, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Noria, Gabriela López, 2015. "The effect of trade and FDI on inter-industry wage differentials: The case of Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 381-397.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:3:p:525-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.