The Pricing of Foreign Currency Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Choudhri, Ehsan U & Kochin, Levis A, 1980. "The Exchange Rate and the International Transmission of Business Cycle Disturbances: Some Evidence from the Great Depression," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 565-574, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2007. "An Asymptotic Expansion Approach to Currency Options with a Market Model of Interest Rates under Stochastic Volatility Processes of Spot Exchange Rates," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(1), pages 69-121, March.
- McAleer, Michael & Wiphatthanananthakul, Chatayan, 2010.
"A simple expected volatility (SEV) index: Application to SET50 index options,"
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM),
Elsevier, vol. 80(10), pages 2079-2090.
- Chatayan Wiphatthanananthakul & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A Simple Expected Volatility (SEV) Index: Application to SET50 Index Options," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2009-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chatayan Wiphatthanananthakul & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A Simple Expected Volatility (SEV) Index: Application to SET50 Index Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-672, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chatayan Wiphatthanananthakul & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Simple Expected Volatility (SEV) Index: Application to SET50 Index Options," CARF F-Series CARF-F-173, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Michael McAleer & Chatayan Wiphatthanananthakul, 2010. "A Simple Expected Volatility (SEV) Index: Application to SET50 Index Options," Working Papers in Economics 10/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Anatoliy Swishchuk & Maksym Tertychnyi & Robert Elliott, 2014. "Pricing Currency Derivatives with Markov-modulated Levy Dynamics," Papers 1402.1953, arXiv.org.
- Lieu, Derming, 1997. "Estimation of empirical pricing equations for foreign-currency options: Econometric models vs. arbitrage-free models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 259-286.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:355-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomes, Frederico Pechir & Takami, Marcelo Yoshio & Brandi, Vinicius Ratton, 2008. "Investigating Unusual Changes in Real-Dollar Exchange Rate," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 62(2), October.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1991. "Are Option-Implied Forecasts of Exchange Rate Volatility Excessively Variable?," NBER Working Papers 3910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Abken & Saikat Nandi, 1996. "Options and volatility," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Dec, pages 21-35.
- Kim, Jerim & Kim, Bara & Moon, Kyoung-Sook & Wee, In-Suk, 2012. "Valuation of power options under Heston's stochastic volatility model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1796-1813.
- Anatoliy Swishchuk & Maksym Tertychnyi & Winsor Hoang, 2014. "Currency Derivatives Pricing for Markov-modulated Merton Jump-diffusion Spot Forex Rate," Papers 1402.2273, arXiv.org.
- Christian Bayer & Juho Happola & Ra'ul Tempone, 2017. "Implied Stopping Rules for American Basket Options from Markovian Projection," Papers 1705.00558, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Vivek Bhargava & Robert Brooks & D. K. Malhotra, 2001. "Implied volatilities, stochastic interest rates, and currency futures options valuation: an empirical investigation," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 231-246.
- Akihiko Takahashi & , Kota Takehara & Akira Yamazaki, 2006. "Pricing Currency Options with a Market Model of Interest Rates under Jump-Diffusion Stochastic Volatility Processes of Spot Exchange Rates," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-451, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kota Takehara & Akira Yamazaki, 2006. "Pricing Currency Options with a Market Model of Interest Rates under Jump-Diffusion Stochastic Volatility Processes of Spot Exchange Rates," CARF F-Series CARF-F-082, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Chen, Gang & Roberts, Matthew C. & Roe, Brian E., 2005. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models for Commodity Futures Options," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19183, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:24:y:1991:i:2:p:251-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.