Behavioural Response to UI Reform in Constrained and Unconstrained Models of Labour Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Phipps, S., 1988. "Behavioural Response To Ui Reform In Constrained And Unconstrained Models Of Labour Supply," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 88-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Choudhri, Ehsan U & Kochin, Levis A, 1980. "The Exchange Rate and the International Transmission of Business Cycle Disturbances: Some Evidence from the Great Depression," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 565-574, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Osberg, 1996. "Economic Policy Variables and Population Health," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive healthy, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 2000. "The Impact of Bill C-12 on New Entrants and Re-Entrants," MPRA Paper 26137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoit Dostie, 2012.
"Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands’ Wages,"
Cahiers de recherche
12-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dostie, Benoit & Kromann, Lene, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands' Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 6392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hassan Bougrine & Mario Seccareccia, 1999. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment: An analysis of the aggregate demand-side effects for postwar Canada," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 5-21.
- Smith Conway, Karen & Kimmel, Jean, 1998. "Male labor supply estimates and the decision to moonlight," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 135-166, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:24:y:1991:i:1:p:34-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.