The Role of Negotiators in Union-Firm Bargaining
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011. "The Collected Scientific Papers of Paul Samuelson," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 7, number 0262015749 edited by Janice Murray.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:60:y:1966:i:01:p:29-38_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. M. Cyert & M. H. DeGroot, 1970. "Multiperiod Decision Models with Alternating Choice as a Solution to the Duopoly Problem," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 410-429.
- J. W. Friedman, 1968. "Reaction Functions and the Theory of Duopoly," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 257-272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damiaan Persyn, 2009. "Union wage demands with footloose firms," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 3, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Ana Mauleon & Huasheng Song & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2010.
"Networks of Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 471-500, June.
- MAULEON, Ana & SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, "undated". "Networks of free trade agreements among heterogeneous countries," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2200, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & SONG, Huasheng & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2006. "Networks of free trade agreements among heterogeneous countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2006053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana, MAULEON & Huasheng, SONG & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2006. "Networks for Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2005.
"Strategic union delegation and strike activity,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 149-173, February.
- Ana MAULEON & Vincent J. VANNETELBOSCH, 2002. "Strategic Union Delegation and Strike Activity," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2005. "Strategic union delegation and strike activity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1766, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lutz Arnold & Stefanie Trepl, 2015. "A North-South Trade Model of Offshoring and Unemployment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 999-1039, November.
- Schotter, Andrew & Zheng, Wei & Snyder, Blaine, 2000.
"Bargaining Through Agents: An Experimental Study of Delegation and Commitment,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 248-292, February.
- Schotter, Andrew & Snyder, Blaine & Zheng, Wei, 1995. "Bargaining Through Agents: An Experimental Study of Delegation and Commitment," Working Papers 95-27, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Zhou, J., 2010. "Access to justice : An economic approach," Other publications TiSEM 9d70f451-35c4-4878-92bf-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gaston, N., 2000. "Unions and the Decentralisation of Collective Bargaining in a Globalising World," ISER Discussion Paper 0495, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Eckert, Heather, 2003. "Negotiating environmental agreements: Regional or federal authority?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Persyn, Damiaan, 2013. "Union wage demands with footloose firms and agglomeration forces," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 142-150.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:22:y:1989:i:3:p:630-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.