Effects of the Monetary Macro-economy on Canadian Agricultural Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tai, Meng-Yi & Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Wang, Vey, 2014. "Monetary policy and price dynamics in a commodity futures market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 372-379.
- Florian Verheyen, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Commodity Prices and Infl ation – Empirical Evidence from the US," Ruhr Economic Papers 0216, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre, 2005. "Monetary Impacts and Overshooting of Agricultural Prices in a Transition Economy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24711, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Verheyen, Florian, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Commodity Prices and Infl ation – Empirical Evidence from the US," Ruhr Economic Papers 216, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Monetary Impacts and Overshooting of Agricultural Prices in a Transition Economy: The Case of Hungary," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51798, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Tai, Meng-Yi & Wang, Vey, 2011. "Monetary policy announcements and stock price dynamics in a small open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 520-531, October.
- Novak, F.S. & Unterschultz, J.R., 1994. "An Econometric Analysis of the Relationship Between Alberta and United States Livestock Markets," Project Report Series 232383, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre, 2005. "The Influence of Macroeconomic Variables on the Hungarian Agriculture," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19232, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Vey & Lai, Chung-Hui & Hu, Shih-Wen & Cheng, Chia-Hui, 2007.
[The impact of stock market policy announcement on commodity prices and share prices]," MPRA Paper 31178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:22:y:1989:i:2:p:278-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.