The Transmission of Demand Fluctuations Through a Distribution and Production System, the Tv-Set Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qu, Zhan & Raff, Horst, 2017.
"Centralized versus decentralized inventory control in supply chains and the bullwhip effect,"
CEPIE Working Papers
17/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Qu, Zhan & Raff, Horst, 2017. "Centralized versus Decentralized Inventory Control in Supply Chains and the Bullwhip Effect," KCG Working Papers 6, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).
- Gérard P. Cachon & Taylor Randall & Glen M. Schmidt, 2007. "In Search of the Bullwhip Effect," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 457-479, April.
- Manuel P. Baganha & Morris A. Cohen, 1998. "The Stabilizing Effect of Inventory in Supply Chains," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 46(3-supplem), pages 72-83, June.
- Li Chen & Hau L. Lee, 2012. "Bullwhip Effect Measurement and Its Implications," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(4), pages 771-784, August.
- Yuliang Yao & Kevin Xiaoguo Zhu, 2012. "Research Note ---Do Electronic Linkages Reduce the Bullwhip Effect? An Empirical Analysis of the U.S. Manufacturing Supply Chains," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 23(3-part-2), pages 1042-1055, September.
- Aharon, Ben-Tal & Boaz, Golany & Shimrit, Shtern, 2009. "Robust multi-echelon multi-period inventory control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(3), pages 922-935, December.
- Li Chen & Wei Luo & Kevin Shang, 2017. "Measuring the Bullwhip Effect: Discrepancy and Alignment Between Information and Material Flows," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 36-51, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:1:y:1968:i:4:p:718-739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.