The Henry George Rule, Optimal Population, and Interregional Equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Hartwick, 2009. ""Reverse" Intergovernmental Transfers Between Regions with Local Public Goods," Working Papers 1221, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mitsui, Kiyoshi & Sato, Motohiro, 2001. "Ex ante free mobility, ex post immobility, and time consistency in a federal system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 445-460, December.
- Masamichi Kawano, 2014. "Optimal process of urbanization in a developing country dynamic Henry George theorem," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 195-204, October.
- John Hartwick, 2006. "The Control of Land Rent in the Fortified Farming Town," Working Papers 1096, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wagener, Andreas, 2000. "Variable population size issues in models of decentralized income redistribution," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 609-625, December.
- Abdul Jalil, Ahmad Zafarullah & Abdul Karim, Noor Al-Huda, 2009. "Understanding Malaysian State Governments Fiscal Behavior: The Role of Intergovernmental Transfers," MPRA Paper 25188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hartwick, John M., 2009. ""Reverse" Intergovernmental Transfers Between Regions with Local Public Goods," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273707, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2007.
"Where Should the Elderly Live and Who Should Pay for their Care? A Study in Demographics and Geographical Economics,"
Working Paper Series
2007:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2007. "Where Should the Elderly Live and Who Should Pay for their Care? A Study in Demographics and Geographical Economic," Umeå Economic Studies 702, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Wellisch, Dietmar, 1992. "On the decentralized provision of public goods with spillovers in the presence of household mobility," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 19, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Hartwick, John, 2006. "The Control of Land Rent in the Fortified Farming Town," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273572, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:13:y:1980:i:4:p:695-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.