The New Regionalism: Causes and Consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany, 2012.
"Are Free Trade Agreements contagious?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 1-16.
- Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany, 2009. "Are Free Trade Agreements Contagious?," CCES Discussion Paper Series 12, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Baldwin, Richard & Jaimovich, Dany, 2010. "Are Free Trade Agreements Contagious?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Baldwin & Dany Jaimovich, 2010. "Are Free Trade Agreements Contagious?," NBER Working Papers 16084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin & Dany Jaimovich, 2009. "Are Free Trade Agreements Contagious?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-057, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- UMBA, Gilles, 2013.
"Ouverture commerciale et croissance économique en RD Congo : une analyse en équilibre général calculable
[Trade openness and economic growth in the DR Congo : an analysis in a computable general eq," MPRA Paper 66092, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Aug 2015.
- Gilles Umba, 2015. "Ouverture commerciale et croissance économique en RD Congo : une analyse en équilibre générale calculable," Working Papers hal-01184117, HAL.
- Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Joshi, Sumit, 2010.
"Third-country effects on the formation of free trade agreements,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 238-248, November.
- Chen, Maggie & Joshi, Sumit, 2010. "Third-Country Effects on the Formation of Free Trade Agreements," MPRA Paper 23507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; gravity equation; Free Trade Agreements; international trade; gravity model; international trade models and databases;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2007-1ta. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.