Migration du travail qualifie et formation de capital humain dans les pays en developpement : un modele stylise et une revue de la litterature recente
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatma MABROUK & Jacob ODUOR & Abebe SHIMELES, 2015. "Remittances and Youth Labor Market Participation in Africa," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-32, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Sami Ben Mim (ERUDITE) & Fatma Mabrouk (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Remittances and economic growth: what channels of transmission? (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-28, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- João Ribeiro Butiam Có, 2009. "Teorias e dinâmicas migratórias internacionais: algumas experiências africanas de "brain drain","brain circulation" e "brain gain"," Working Papers wp022009, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2007. "L'immigration qualifiée, remède miracle aux problèmes économiques européens ?," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 95-111.
More about this item
KeywordsFuite des cerveaux; brain drain; migration; developpement; capital humain;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepiei:2005-4ta. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.