Kreditpolitik der Banken weniger restriktiv
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Hott & André Kunkel, 2003. "Die Kreditpolitik der Banken," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 56(19), pages 51-54, October.
- Christian Hott & André Kunkel, 2004. "Kreditklima leicht verbessert," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 57(10), pages 41-42, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stefan Sauer & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "ifo Handbuch der Konjunkturumfragen," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 88, December.
- Artem Marjenko & Stefan Sauer & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2019. "Die neue Kredithürde: Hintergründe und Ergebnisse," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 72(18), pages 46-48, September.
- Haunschild, Ljuba, 2004. "Leasing in mittelständischen Unternehmen: Ergebnisse einer schriftlichen Befragung," Leasing - Wissenschaft & Praxis, Universität zu Köln, Forschungsinstitut für Leasing, vol. 2(3), pages 3-98.
More about this item
KeywordsKonjunkturumfrage; Bank; Unternehmen; Kreditpolitik; Kreditgeschäft; Deutschland;
All these keywords.
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:57:y:2004:i:18:p:24-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.