Professional Development Of Accountants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Mihaela Nicolau, 2009. "The Methods of Professional Development within the Higher Educational Institutions," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(1), pages 58-68, September.
- Brid Murphy, 2017. "Professional competence and continuing professional development in accounting: professional practice vs. non-practice," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5-6), pages 482-500, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Plant, Kato & Barac, Karin & Sarens, Gerrit, 2019. "Preparing work-ready graduates – skills development lessons learnt from internal audit practice," Journal of Accounting Education, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 33-47.
- Paisey, Catriona & Paisey, Nicholas J., 2020. "Protecting the public interest? Continuing professional development policies and role-profession conflict in accountancy," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 67.
- Apostolou, Barbara & Dorminey, Jack W. & Hassell, John M. & Rebele, James E., 2018. "Accounting education literature review (2017)," Journal of Accounting Education, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-23.
More about this item
Keywordsaccountants; professional development; training; learning; competence; knowledge; skills;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2019:v:5:p:86-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ecobici Nicolae (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.