Sorin Ciprian Teiusan
Postal: Alba Iulia. N. Iorga str., nr. 11-13, 510009
Handle: RePEc:edi:cfuabro (more details at EDIRC)
- S.C. Teiusan & L.M. Rof, 2013. "Monitoring Costs With Electricity Production From Renewable Sources By Means Of Econometric Tools," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 37(2(46)), pages 91-111, December.
- Sorin-Ciprian Teiusan & Ionela Cornelia Cioca, 2013. "Dynamic And Present In The Accounting Treatment Applied To Green Certificates," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 8.
- Sorin-Ciprian TEIUSAN & Ioana CALEAN, 2012. "Dynamic and Topicality in Romanian Scientific Publishing," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 141-148.
- Sorin-Ciprian Teiusan & Ioana Calean, 2011. "National Publications For The Young Economists," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 17.
- Sorin Ciprian-Teiuşan, 2009. "Computer - Assisted Accounting," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 313-318.
- Sorin Briciu & Sorin-Ciprian Teiuşan & Ionela Gavrilă-Paven, 2005. "The Accuracy of the Work-In-Process Cost Determining Influence on the Endproducts and the Result," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 5, pages 45-50.
- Teodora Hada & Sorin-Ciprian Teiuşan, 2005. "Self-Financing Capacity – an Internal Funding Source," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 5, pages 149-154.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sorin Teiusan should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.