Sorin Ciprian Teiusan
Departamentul de Ştiinţe Economice şi Gestiunea Afacerilor Alba Iulia, Romania
Facultatea de Ştiinţe
Universitatea "1 Decembre 1918"
Alba Iulia. N. Iorga str., nr. 11-13, 510009
RePEc:edi:cfuabro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dănuleţiu, Dan-Constantin & Teiuşan, Sorin-Ciprian, 2007. "A survey of the Romanian Environmental Fund," MPRA Paper 5983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teiusan Sorin-Ciprian, 2016. "How Old Is Management Control In Romania?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 159-164, August.
- Teiusan Sorin-Ciprian, 2015. "Study Regarding Offer On Distance Accounting Education In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 193-199, December.
- Sorin-Ciprian Teiusan, 2014. "Examining The Evolution Of The Romanian System Ofaccounts," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(16), pages 1-32.
- Lecturer Sorin-Ciprian Teiusan PhD & Student Alexandru Cismasu, 2014. "Electronic Signature For Romanian Accountants," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(22), pages 70-84, APRIL.
- S.C. Teiusan & L.M. Rof, 2013. "Monitoring Costs With Electricity Production From Renewable Sources By Means Of Econometric Tools," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 37(2(46)), pages 91-111, December.
- Sorin-Ciprian Teiusan & Ionela Cornelia Cioca, 2013. "Dynamic And Present In The Accounting Treatment Applied To Green Certificates," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 1-8.
- Sorin-Ciprian TEIUSAN & Ioana CALEAN, 2012. "Dynamic and Topicality in Romanian Scientific Publishing," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 141-148.
- Sorin-Ciprian Teiusan & Ioana Calean, 2011. "National Publications For The Young Economists," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(13), pages 1-17.
- Sorin Ciprian-Teiuşan, 2009. "Computer - Assisted Accounting," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 313-318.
- Teodora Hada & Sorin-Ciprian Teiuşan, 2005. "Self-Financing Capacity – an Internal Funding Source," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 5, pages 149-154.
- Sorin Briciu & Sorin-Ciprian Teiuşan & Ionela Gavrilă-Paven, 2005. "The Accuracy of the Work-In-Process Cost Determining Influence on the Endproducts and the Result," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 5, pages 45-50.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sorin Ciprian Teiusan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.