Report NEP-PPM-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Kalhoefer, 2007. "Ranking of Mutually Exclusive Investment Projects: How Cash Flow Differences can solve the Ranking Problem," Working Papers 3, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Anke S. Kessler & Christoph Luelfesmann & Gordon M. Myers, 2007. "Federations, Constitutions, and Political Bargaining," Discussion Papers dp07-19, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Cavalcanti, Carlos, 2007. "Reducing the transaction costs of development assistance Ghana's multi-donor budget support (MDBS) experience from 2003 to 2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4409, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dănuleţiu, Dan-Constantin & Teiuşan, Sorin-Ciprian, 2007. "A survey of the Romanian Environmental Fund," MPRA Paper 5983, University Library of Munich, Germany.