Report NEP-TRA-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasily Astrov & Zlatko Bosnic & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Michael Landesmann & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Richter & Waltraut Urban , 2007. "High Growth Continues, with Risks of Overheating on the Horizon," wiiw Research Reports 341, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Dan Li & Shunfeng Song, 2007. "Property Tax in Urban China," Working Papers 07-008, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Abraham, Filip & Konings, Jozef & Slootmaekers, Veerle, 2007. "FDI Spillovers in the Chinese Manufacturing Sector: Evidence of firm heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:zbw:gdec07:6556 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van der Hoek, M. Peter, 2007. "Romania and European Union Membership," MPRA Paper 5877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2007034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hongbin Cai & Yasuyuki Todo & Li-An Zhou, 2007. "Do Multinationals' R&D Activities Stimulate Indigenous Entrepreneurship? Evidence from China's "Silicon Valley"," NBER Working Papers 13618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthews, Kent & Guo, Jianguang & Zhang, Nina, 2007. "Non-Performing Loans and Productivity in Chinese Banks: 1997-2006," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/30, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2007. "How are Wages set in Beijing?," Working Papers 2007-13, CEPII research center.
- Jütting, Johannes P. & Uchimura, Hiroko, 2007. "Fiscal Decentralization, Chinese Style: Good for Health Outcomes?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 16, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2007. "The Productivity Effects of Privatization in Ukraine: Estimates from Comprehensive Manufacturing Firm Panel Data, 1989–2005," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 07-137, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Dănuleţiu, Dan-Constantin & Teiuşan, Sorin-Ciprian, 2007. "A survey of the Romanian Environmental Fund," MPRA Paper 5983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erqian Zhu & Shunfeng Song, 2007. "Urban Poor in China: A Case Study of Changsha," Working Papers 07-009, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Robert Allen & Robert C. Allen, 2007. "Wages, Prices, and Living Standards in China, Japan, and Europe, 1738-1925," Economics Series Working Papers 316, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.