Évaluation des politiques de transports et équité spatiale
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Bonnafous & Sophie Masson, 2003. "Evaluation des politiques de transports et équité spatiale," Post-Print halshs-00068592, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Bouf & Christian Desmaris, 2015.
"High speed trains and spatial equity in France
[Trains à grande vitesse et équité spatiale en France]," Working Papers halshs-01194897, HAL.
- Yves Crozet & Aurélie Mercier & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2012. "Accessibility: a key indicator to assess the past and future of urban mobility," Chapters,in: Accessibility Analysis and Transport Planning, chapter 15, pages 263-279 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic assessment; spatial equity; redistribution; accessibility; utilitarianism;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rerarc:reru_034_0547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-regionale-et-urbaine.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.