Une mesure expérimentale de la discrimination homme-femme à l'embauche
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sophie Larribeau & David Masclet & Emmanuel Peterle, 2013. "Une mesure expérimentale de la discrimination homme-femme à l'embauche," Post-Print halshs-01116891, HAL.
- David Masclet & Emmanuel Peterle & Sophie Larribeau, 2012. "Une mesure expérimentale de la discrimination homme-femme à l’embauche," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201237, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_233_0333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.