La revalorisation automatique du SMIC
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cette, Gilbert & Etienne, Wasmer, 2009.
"La revalorisation automatique du SMIC
[Automatic indexation rules of the French minimum wage (SMIC)]," MPRA Paper 18855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Horny & Hervé Le Bihan, 2010. "Volatilité macroéconomique et règle d'indexation du SMIC," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 161-168.
- Pierre Cahuc & Cette Gilbert & André Zylberberg, 2008. "Salaire minimum et bas revenus," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00638149, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013.
"Minimum wage and the average wage in France: a circular relationship?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1832-1839.
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013. "Minimum Wage and the Average Wage in France: A Circular Relationship?," Post-Print hal-01502579, HAL.
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013. "Minimum wage and the average wage in France: a circular relationship?," Post-Print hal-01263962, HAL.
- Cette, Gilbert & Chouard, Valérie & Verdugo, Gregory, 2013. "Minimum Wage and the Average Wage in France: A Circular Relationship?," IZA Discussion Papers 7502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cette, G. & Chouard, V. & Verdugo, G., 2012. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Average Wage in France (in French)," Working papers 366, Banque de France.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3kup1vc9je5h30d2n is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauline Givord, 2011. "Essay on Four Issues in Public Policy Evaluation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3ku, Sciences Po.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; wage dynamics; wage-price spiral; inflation;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_112_0139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.