Nouveaux enjeux d'organisation de la propriété intellectuelle dans les industries complexes. Une discussion à partir du cas Thales
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cécile Ayerbe & Nathalie Lazaric & Michel Callois & Liliana Mitkova, 2012. "Nouveaux enjeux d'organisation de la propriété intellectuelle dans les industries complexes: une discussion à partir du cas Thales," Post-Print hal-00599735, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2014.
"Do incentive systems spur work motivation of inventors in high tech firms? A group-based perspective,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 135-157, January.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2013. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivation of Inventors in High Tech Firms ? A Group-Based Perspective," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Alain Raybaut & Nathalie Lazaric, 2014. "Do Incentive Systems Spur Work Motivations of Inventors in High-Tech Firms a Group-Based Perspective," Post-Print hal-01069260, HAL.
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille & Nathalie Lazaric & ValÃ©rie MÃ©rindol, 2019.
"Defense Firms Adapting to Major Changes in the French R&D Funding System,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 142-158, February.
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille & Nathalie Lazaric & Mérindol Valérie, 2018. "Defense firms adapting to major changes in the French R&D funding system," Post-Print halshs-01798712, HAL.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2014. "Do incentive systems spur work motivations of inventors in high-tech firms," Post-Print halshs-00930186, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual Property; Complex Industries; Organisation; Outsourcing; Case Study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reidbu:rei_137_0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-industrielle.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.