Agglomeration economies, spatial dependence and local industry growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto BASILE & Cristiana DONATI & Rosanna PITTIGLIO, 2013.
"Industry Structure And Employment Growth: Evidence From Semiparametric Geoadditive Models,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 121-160.
- Basile, Roberto & Donati, Cristiana & Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2013. "Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models," MPRA Paper 47621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Cainelli & Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2015.
"Spatial agglomeration and productivity in Italy: A panel smooth transition regression approach,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94, pages 39-67, November.
- Giulio Cainelli & Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012. "Spatial agglomeration and productivity in Italy: a panel smooth transition regression approach," Openloc Working Papers 1204, Public policies and local development.
- repec:ris:invreg:0378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emanuela Marrocu & Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2013.
"Productivity Growth In The Old And New Europe: The Role Of Agglomeration Externalities,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 418-442, August.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2010. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," Working Paper CRENoS 201024, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Raffaele Paci & Emanuela Marrocu & Stefano Usai, 2011. "Productivity growth in the Old and New Europe: the role of agglomeration externalities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p200, European Regional Science Association.
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2018.
"Marshallian vs Jacobs Effects: Which One Is Stronger? Evidence for Russia Unemployment Dynamics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
12042, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Demidova, Olga & Kolyagina, Alena & Pastore, Francesco, 2019. "Marshallian vs Jacobs effects: which one is stronger? Evidence for Russia unemployment dynamics," GLO Discussion Paper Series 302, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:6:p:833-843 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Javier ESCRIBA & María José MURGUI, 2014. "Time Varying Agglomeration Effects on Total Factor Productivity in Spanish Regions (1995-2008)," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Ganau & Marco Modica, 2019.
"Does related variety affect regional resilience? New evidence from Italy,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 62(3), pages 657-680, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Ganau & Marco Modica, 2018. "Does related variety affect regional resilience? New evidence from Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1823, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2018.
- repec:blg:journl:v:12:y:2017:i:1:p:185-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Basile & Cristiana Donati & Rosanna Pittiglio & Maria Savarese, 2015. "Dinamiche dell’occupazione e struttura produttiva locale in Italia," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 33-68.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration Externalities; Spatial Dependence; Local Growth; Italy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reidbu:rei_123_0087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-industrielle.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.