Évolution des inégalités salariales en France. Le rôle des effets de composition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verdugo, Gregory, 2014.
"The great compression of the French wage structure, 1969–2008,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 131-144.
- Verdugo, Gregory, 2014. "The Great Compression of the French Wage Structure, 1969-2008," IZA Discussion Papers 8088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory Verdugo, 2014. "The great compression of the French wage structure, 1969–2008," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01296762, HAL.
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013.
"Minimum wage and the average wage in France: a circular relationship?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1832-1839.
- Cette, Gilbert & Chouard, Valérie & Verdugo, Gregory, 2013. "Minimum Wage and the Average Wage in France: A Circular Relationship?," IZA Discussion Papers 7502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013. "Minimum wage and the average wage in France: a circular relationship?," Post-Print hal-01263962, HAL.
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013. "Minimum Wage and the Average Wage in France: A Circular Relationship?," Post-Print hal-01502579, HAL.
More about this item
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_636_1081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.