New shapes and new stakes: a portrait of open innovation as a promising phenomenon
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zobel, Ann-Kristin & Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John, 2017.
"Formal and informal appropriation mechanisms: The role of openness and innovativeness,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 44-54.
- Zobel, Ann-Kristin & Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John, 2016. "Formal and informal appropriation mechanisms: the role of openness and innovativeness," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zobel, Ann-Kristin & Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John, 2016. "Formal and informal appropriation mechanisms: the role of openness and innovativeness," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013.
"Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion,"
45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013. "Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Patrick Llerena, 2012. "Creativity, Human Resources and Organizational Learning," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Amélie Bohas & Julie Fabbri & Pierre Laniray & François-Xavier De Vaujany, 2018.
"Employment‐entrepreneurship hybridization and new work practices: from slashers to alternate‐entrepreneurship
[Hybridations salariat-entrepreneuriat et nouvelles pratiques de travail : des slashers," Post-Print hal-01731181, HAL.
- Nordhause-Janz, Jürgen, 2013. "Innovationen in der Bauwirtschaft: Patentaktivitäten der deutschen und europäischen Wertschöpfungskette Bau," Forschung Aktuell 08/2013, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsopen innovation; collaborative innovation; crowdsourcing; markets for technology; intellectual property rights;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:jiedbu:jie_007_0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.