A note on the European Monetary System, and the determination of the DM-dollar exchange rate
No abstract is available for this item.
- Läufer, Nikolaus K. A., 1997. "Issues in stability of European money demand: Adjustment speed versus error variance," Discussion Papers, Series II 356, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Ivo Arnold, 1996. "Fallacies in the interpretation of a european monetary aggregate," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(4), pages 753-762, December.
- Volker Clausen, 1998. "Money demand and monetary policy in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(4), pages 712-740, December.
- J.M. Groeneveld & K.G. Koedijk & C.J.M. Kool, 1997.
"Money, prices and the transition to EMU,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(203), pages 481-504.
- J.M. Groeneveld & K.G. Koedijk & C.J.M. Kool, 1997. "Money, prices and the transition to EMU," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(203), pages 481-504.
- Arnold, Ivo J. M. & de Vries, Casper G., 2000. "Endogeneity in European money demand," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 587-609, November.
- Calza, Alessandro & Sousa, João, 2003. "Why has broad money demand been more stable in the euro area than in other economies? A literature review," Working Paper Series 0261, European Central Bank.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006. "Currency Substitution and Money Demand in Euroland," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 275-287, September.
- LEBRE DE FREITAS Miguel, "undated". "Currency Substitution and Money Demand in Euroland," EcoMod2003 330700087, EcoMod.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "Currency substitution and money demand in Euroland," NIPE Working Papers 11/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camarero, Mariam & Tamarit, Cecilio, 1995. "A rationale for macroeconomic policy coordination: Evidence based on the Spanish peseta," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 65-82, March.
- C.A.E. Goodhart, 2006. "The ECB and the Conduct of Monetary Policy: Goodhart's Law and Lessons from the Euro Area," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 757-778, November.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006. "Eu-Wide Money And Currency Substitution," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 48-63, November.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "EU-wide money and currency substitution," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 09, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Monticelli, Carlo & Strauss-Kahn, Marc-Olivier, 1993. "European Integration and the Demand for Broad Money," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 61(4), pages 345-366, December.
- Carlo Monticelli & Marc-Olivier Strauss-Kahn, 1992. "European integration and the demand for broad money," BIS Working Papers 18, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 1996. "Cointegration and the PPP and the UIP hypotheses: An application to the Spanish integration in the EC," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 61-76, January.
- Rother, Philipp C., 1998. "European monetary integration and the demand for money," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 691-711, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrceb:2013/12755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed