Stredoázijskí Islamisti V Sýrskom Konflikte A Ich Vplyv Na Radikalizáciu Domovských Krajín
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Scuzzarello & Catarina Kinnvall, 2013. "Rebordering France and Denmark Narratives and Practices of Border-Construction in Two European Countries," Mobilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 90-106, February.
- repec:dcu:journl:v:10:y:2016:i:1:p:74-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore D. Raphael, 1982. "Integrative Complexity Theory and Forecasting International Crises," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 26(3), pages 423-450, September.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2016. "The future of the European Union: Towards a functional federalism," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 66(supplemen), pages 21-48, December.
- Ademmer, Esther & Barsbai, Toman & Lücke, Matthias & Stöhr, Tobias, 2015. "30 Years of Schengen: Internal blessing, external curse?," Kiel Policy Brief 88, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordssýrsky konflikt; islamský radikalizmus; Stredná Ázia; bezpečnostná hrozba; medzinárodná bezpečnosť;
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brv:journl:v:15:y:2017:i:4:p:344-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mykhaylo Kunychka). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eubaask.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.