The Stochastic Cash Balance Problem with Fixed Costs: The Risk-averse Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Youhua (Frank) Chen & Minghui Xu & Zhe George Zhang, 2009. "Technical Note---A Risk-Averse Newsvendor Model Under the CVaR Criterion," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(4), pages 1040-1044, August.
- Mokrane Bouakiz & Matthew J. Sobel, 1992. "Inventory Control with an Exponential Utility Criterion," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 603-608, June.
- Qing Ye & Izak Duenyas, 2007. "Optimal Capacity Investment Decisions with Two-Sided Fixed-Capacity Adjustment Costs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(2), pages 272-283, April.
- Eugene A. Feinberg & Mark E. Lewis, 2007. "Optimality Inequalities for Average Cost Markov Decision Processes and the Stochastic Cash Balance Problem," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 769-783, November.
- Xin Chen & Melvyn Sim & David Simchi-Levi & Peng Sun, 2007. "Risk Aversion in Inventory Management," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 828-842, October.
- William D. Whisler, 1967. "A Stochastic Inventory Model for Rented Equipment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(9), pages 640-647, May.
- Wu, Meng & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud H., 2013. "Newsvendor problem with random shortage cost under a risk criterion," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 790-798.
- Nadia Makary Girgis, 1968. "Optimal Cash Balance Levels," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 130-140, November.
- Eppen, Gary D & Fama, Eugene F, 1969. "Cash Balance and Simple Dynamic Portfolio Problems with Proportional Costs," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(2), pages 119-133, June.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic cash balance problem; risk aversion; ambiguity aversion; stochastic dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jossai:v:2:y:2014:i:6:p:520-531:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.