Inventory Control with an Exponential Utility Criterion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiahua Zhang & Shu-Cherng Fang & Yifan Xu, 2018. "Inventory centralization with risk-averse newsvendors," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 268(1), pages 215-237, September.
- Xin Chen & Melvyn Sim & David Simchi-Levi & Peng Sun, 2007. "Risk Aversion in Inventory Management," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 828-842, October.
- Volodymyr Babich & Panos Kouvelis, 2018. "Introduction to the Special Issue on Research at the Interface of Finance, Operations, and Risk Management (iFORM): Recent Contributions and Future Directions," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Lijian Lu & Xiaoming Yan, 2016. "Capacity investment decisions under risk aversion," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 63(3), pages 218-235, April.
- Sungyong Choi & Andrzej Ruszczyński & Yao Zhao, 2011. "A Multiproduct Risk-Averse Newsvendor with Law-Invariant Coherent Measures of Risk," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 346-364, April.
- Rubio-Herrero, Javier & Baykal-Gürsoy, Melike, 2020. "Mean-variance analysis of the newsvendor problem with price-dependent, isoelastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(3), pages 942-953.
- Qing Ding & Lingxiu Dong & Panos Kouvelis, 2007. "On the Integration of Production and Financial Hedging Decisions in Global Markets," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(3), pages 470-489, June.
- Victor Martínez‐de‐Albéniz & David Simchi‐Levi, 2006. "Mean‐variance trade‐offs in supply contracts," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 53(7), pages 603-616, October.
- Sungyong Choi & KyungBae Park & Sang-Oh Shim, 2018. "Comparing validity of risk measures on newsvendor models in open innovation perspective," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Kan Huang & David Simchi-Levi & Miao Song, 2012. "Optimal Market-Making with Risk Aversion," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(3), pages 541-565, June.
- Yuval Heller, 2012. "Sequential Correlated Equilibria in Stopping Games," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(1), pages 209-224, February.
- Liu Shuren & Tang Pei, 2014. "The Stochastic Cash Balance Problem with Fixed Costs: The Risk-averse Case," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 2(6), pages 520-531, December.
- Alavi Fard, Farzad & He, Jian & Ivanov, Dmitry & Jie, Ferry, 2019. "A utility adjusted newsvendor model with stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 154-165.
- Panos Kouvelis & Rong Li, 2019. "Integrated Risk Management for Newsvendors with Value-at-Risk Constraints," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 816-832, October.
- Poormoaied, Saeed & Atan, Zümbül, 2020. "A multi-attribute utility theory approach to ordering policy for perishable items," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 225(C).
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic programming/optimal control: risk-sensitive inventory model; inventory/production; uncertainty; stochastic: exponential utility; utility/preference: exponential utility in inventory model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:40:y:1992:i:3:p:603-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.