Why Match? Investigating Matched Case-Control Study Designs with Causal Effect Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Laan Mark J., 2010. "Targeted Maximum Likelihood Based Causal Inference: Part I," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-45, February.
- Rose Sherri & van der Laan Mark J., 2011. "A Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimator for Two-Stage Designs," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Flynn, Rachel M. & Lissy, Rachel & Alicea, Stacey & Tazartes, Lisa & McKay, Mary M., 2016. "Professional development for teachers plus coaching related to school-wide suspensions for a large urban school system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 29-39.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Gruber Susan, 2010. "Collaborative Double Robust Targeted Maximum Likelihood Estimation," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-71, May.
- Sherri Rose & Julie Shi & Thomas G. McGuire & Sharon-Lise T. Normand, 0. "Matching and Imputation Methods for Risk Adjustment in the Health Insurance Marketplaces," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- repec:spr:stabio:v:9:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12561-015-9135-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Jen Cheng & Mei-Cheng Wang, 2012. "Estimating Propensity Scores and Causal Survival Functions Using Prevalent Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 707-716, September.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Gruber Susan, 2012. "Targeted Minimum Loss Based Estimation of Causal Effects of Multiple Time Point Interventions," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-41, May.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Petersen Maya & Zheng Wenjing, 2013. "Estimating the Effect of a Community-Based Intervention with Two Communities," Journal of Causal Inference, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- Christopher Vahl & Qing Kang, 2015. "Analysis of an outcome-dependent enriched sample: hypothesis tests," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 24(3), pages 387-409, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:ijbist:v:5:y:2009:i:1:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.