The G20 has Served its Purpose and Should be Replaced
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.degruyter.com|
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jgd|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Wade, 2009. "From global imbalances to global reorganisations," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 539-562, July.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Rajiv Kumar & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2009.
"The G20 is not Just a G7 with Extra Chairs,"
La Lettre du CEPII,
CEPII research center, issue 292.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Rajiv Kumar, 2009. "The G20 is not just a G7 with extra chairs," Policy Contributions 325, Bruegel.
- Ocampo Jose Antonio, 2010. "Rethinking Global Economic and Social Governance," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Robert H. Wade, 2011. "Emerging world order? From multipolarity to multilateralism in the G20, the World Bank, and the IMF," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38603, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:globdv:v:2:y:2012:i:2:n:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.