Latin America: Comments on Financial Regulation and International Capital Flows in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonardo Villar Gómez & David M. Salamanca Rojas, 2005.
"Un modelo teórico sobre crédito, represión financiera y flujos de capital,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 23(48), pages 184-233, Junio.
- Leonardo Villar Gómez & David M. Salamanca Rojas, 2005. "Un Modelo Teórico Sobre Crédito, Represión Financiera Y Flujos De Capital," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 23(48), pages 184-233, June.
- Leonardo Villar Gómez & David M. Salamanca Rojas, 2005. "Un Modelo Teórico sobre Crédito, Represión Financiera y Flujos de Capital," Borradores de Economia 323, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Leonardo Villar Gómez & David Salamanca Rojas, 2005. "Un Modelo Teórico Sobre Crédito, Represión Financiera Y Flujos De Capital," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003688, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alejandro Jara & Ramon Moreno & Camilo E Tovar, 2009. "The global crisis and Latin America: financial impact and policy responses," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Coelho & Kevin P. Gallagher, 2013. "The effectiveness of capital controls: evidence from Colombia and Thailand," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 386-403, May.
- Bruno Coelho & Kevin Gallagher, 2010. "Capital Controls and 21st Century Financial Crises: Evidence from Colombia and Thailand," Working Papers wp213, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:globdv:v:1:y:2010:i:1:n:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.