Reducing Healthcare Costs Requires Good Market Design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Cramton, 2012. "Reducing Healthcare Costs Requires Good Market Design," Papers of Peter Cramton 10ckrhc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Thu Trang Vuong, 2016. "Medical insurance and expenditure thresholds for Vietnamese patient satisfaction with healthcare services," Working Papers CEB 16-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Barbosa, Klênio & Gambardella, Dante, 2013. "Generic-branded drug competition and the price for pharmaceuticals in procurement auctions," Textos para discussão 333, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Andrew Stocking & James Baumgardner & Melinda Buntin & Anna Cook, 2014. "Examining the Number of Competitors and the Cost of Medicare Part D: Working Paper 2014-04," Working Papers 45553, Congressional Budget Office.
- Thu Trang Vuong & Ha Nguyen & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Health insurance thresholds and policy implications: a Vietnamese medical survey in 2015," Working Papers CEB 16-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrew Stocking & James Baumgardner & Melinda Buntin & Anna Cook, 2014. "Assessing the Design of the Low-Income Subsidy Program in Medicare Part D: Working Paper 2014-07," Working Papers 49451, Congressional Budget Office.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:evoice:v:7:y:2010:i:4:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.