Special Interest Politics and Endogenous Lobby Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Río & Miguel Tarancón & Cristina Peñasco, 2014. "The determinants of support levels for wind energy in the European Union. An econometric study," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 391-410, April.
- Norimichi Matsueda, 2018. "Collective vs. Individual Lobbying," Discussion Paper Series 175, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2018.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2012. "Lobbying as a Guard against Extremism," Working Papers 2072/184036, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2010. "Sincere Lobby Formation," MPRA Paper 28249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martínez-Sánchez, Francisco, 2010. "Lobbyin to prevent commercial piracy," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 13255, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:topics.6:y:2006:i:1:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.