A Duopoly Location Toolkit: Consumer Densities Which Yield Unique Spatial Duopoly Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Król, Michał, 2012.
"Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 593-604.
- Michal Król, 2011. "Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1103, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Erdmann, Anett, 2014. "Hotelling meets Holmes : the importance of returns to product differentiation and distribution economies for the firm's optimal location choice," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1420, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Sedghi, Nafiseh & Shavandi, Hassan & Abouee-Mehrizi, Hossein, 2017. "Joint pricing and location decisions in a heterogeneous market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 234-246.
- David E. Giles & Xiao Ling, 2011. "Bias Reduction for the Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Parameters of the Generalized Rayleigh Family of Distributions," Econometrics Working Papers 1111, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Meagher, Kieron J. & Zauner, Klaus G., 2011. "Uncertain spatial demand and price flexibility: A state space approach to duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 26-28, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:8:y:2008:i:1:n:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.