A Closed Form Solution to the Ramsey Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliviero A. Carboni & Paolo Russu, 2013.
"A Model of Economic Growth with Public Finance: Dynamics and Analytic Solution,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13.
- OA Carboni & P. Russu, 2012. "A Model of Economic Growth with Public Finance: Dynamics and Analytic Solution," Working Paper CRENoS 201229, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ioana VIAŞU, 2014. "Some Properties of the Solution of the Ramsey Model," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(2), pages 113-122, December.
- Alberto BUCCI & Simone MARSIGLIO, 2016. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Long Run Equilibrium and Transitional Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 2016-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:65:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-1017-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Posch, Olaf, 2009.
"Structural estimation of jump-diffusion processes in macroeconomics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 196-210, December.
- Olaf Posch, 2007. "Structural estimation of jump-diffusion processes in macroeconomics," CREATES Research Papers 2007-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Constantin Chilarescu & Ioana Viasu, 2016. "A Closed-form Solution of a Two-sector Endogenous Growth Model with Habit Formation," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 112-127, June.
- Chilarescu, Constantin, 2008. "An analytical solutions for a model of endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1175-1182, November.
- Marsiglio, Simone, 2014. "Reassessing Edgeworth’s conjecture when population dynamics is stochastic," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 130-140.
- Chilarescu, Constantin, 2009. "A closed-form solution to the transitional dynamics of the Lucas-Uzawa model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 135-138, January.
- Marsiglio, Simone & La Torre, Davide, 2012. "Population dynamics and utilitarian criteria in the Lucas–Uzawa Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1197-1204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:contributions.6:y:2006:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.