The Effect of the Nonprofit Motive on Hospital Competitive Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalie Privett & Feryal Erhun, 2011. "Efficient Funding: Auditing in the Nonprofit Sector," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 471-488, October.
- Guccio, Calogero & Lisi, Domenico & Pignataro, Giacomo, 2014. "Readmission and Hospital Quality under Prospective Payment System," MPRA Paper 56490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petra Brhlikova & Andeas Ortmann, 2006. "The Impact of the Non-distribution Constraint and Its Enforcement on Entrepreneurial Choice, Price, and Quality," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp299, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2011.
"Hospital Competition and Quality with Regulated Prices,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113, pages 444-469, June.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Hospital competition and quality with regulated prices," NIPE Working Papers 06/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2009. "Hospital Competition and Quality with Regulated Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 2635, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christopher Hoag & Kamal Lamsal, 2014. "Nonprofit Firms in a Linear City with Nonnegative Profits," Working Papers 1403, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Petra Brhlikova, 2006. "Mixed Competition and Welfare under Various Nonprofit Objectives Mixed Competition under Various Cost Configurations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp310, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Edgar Alan N. Rayo, 2012. "Institutional isomorphism among nonprofits in cause marketing partnerships," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(46bis), pages 121-136, December.
- Adam D. Rennhoff & Mark F. Owens, 2012. "Competition and the Strategic Choices of Churches," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 152-170, August.
- Tomáš Rosenmayer, 2015. "The Study of Mix-form Markets in the Context of Economic Theories of Nonprofit Organizations," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3).
- Alvaro S Almeida, 2016. "The Role Of Private Non-Profit Healthcare Organizations In Nhs Systems: Implications For The Portuguese Hospital Devolution Program," FEP Working Papers 577, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:contributions.4:y:2005:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.