Deficits and inflation; Are monetary and financial institutions worthy to consider or not?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehak Moazam & M. Ali Kemal, 2016. "Inflation in Pakistan: Money or Oil Prices," PIDE-Working Papers 2016:144, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Jeeban AMGAIN & Nanda Kumar DHAKAL, 2017. "Public revenue, fiscal deficit and economic growth: Evidence from Asian countries," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 329-342, December.
- Eric Girardin & Cheikh A. T. Sall, 2018.
"Inflation Dynamics of Franc-Zone Countries Determinants, Co-movements and Spatial Interactions,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 295-320, April.
- Eric Girardin & Cheikh Sall, 2018. "Inflation Dynamics of Franc-Zone Countries Determinants, Co-movements and Spatial Interactions," Post-Print hal-01985975, HAL.
- Ibrahim Abdulhamid Danlami & Mohamad Helmi Bin Hidthiir & Sallahuddin Hassan, 2019. "Dynamic Analysis of the Effect of Fiscal Deficit on Inflation in Nigeria," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(2), pages 159-165, June.
- Ehigiamusoe, Kizito Uyi & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2020. "The role of deficit and debt in financing growth in West Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 216-234.
- Clement Olalekan Olaniyi, 2020. "Application of Bootstrap Simulation and Asymmetric Causal Approach to Fiscal Deficit-Inflation Nexus," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 12(2), pages 123-140, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal deficits; Inflation; Institutions; Central bank independence; Financial markets development;
All these keywords.
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bor:bistre:v:15:y:2015:i:3:p:180-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ahmet Palu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rdisetr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.