Analysis of sharing and dissemination of knowledge in czech organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2004. "A hybrid fuzzy-based approach for identifying global logistics strategies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 39-61, January.
- Pi-Fang Hsu & Bi-Yu Chen, 2007. "Developing and Implementing a Selection Model for Bedding Chain Retail Store Franchisee Using Delphi and Fuzzy AHP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 275-290, April.
- Kahraman, Cengiz & Cebeci, Ufuk & Ruan, Da, 2004. "Multi-attribute comparison of catering service companies using fuzzy AHP: The case of Turkey," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 171-184, January.
- Leung, L. C. & Cao, D., 2000. "On consistency and ranking of alternatives in fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 102-113, July.
- Buckley, James J. & Feuring, Thomas & Hayashi, Yoichi, 2001. "Fuzzy hierarchical analysis revisited," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 48-64, February.
- Cheng-Ru Wu & Che-Wei Chang & Hung-Lung Lin, 2008. "FAHP Sensitivity Analysis for Measurement Nonprofit Organizational Performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 283-302, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge; Knowledge Management; Enterprise; Questionnaire;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boh:actaub:v:14:y:2011:i:2:p:61-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tereza Š ástková). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efjcucz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.