Some Insights On The Changing Architecture Of The World’S Top 100 Multinationals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John H. Dunning & Sarianna M. Lundan, 2008. "Multinational Enterprises and the Global Economy, Second Edition," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3215.
- Philip McCann & Zoltán J. Ács, 2015.
"Globalization: Countries, Cities and Multinationals,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 19, pages 371-386
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip McCann & Zoltan Acs, 2011. "Globalization: Countries, Cities and Multinationals," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 17-32.
- Philip McCann & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Globalisation: Countries, Cities and Multinationals," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Rubaszek, Michal & Taglioni, Daria, 2010.
"Firms in the great global recession: The role of foreign ownership and financial dependence,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 341-357, December.
- Marcin Kolasa & Michal Rubaszek & Daria Taglioni, 2010. "Firms in the great global recession: The role of foreign ownership and financial dependence," NBP Working Papers 77, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gabrielsson, Mika & Kirpalani, V.H. Manek & Dimitratos, Pavlos & Solberg, Carl Arthur & Zucchella, Antonella, 2008. "Born globals: Propositions to help advance the theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 385-401, August.
- Kannan Ramaswamy & K Galen Kroeck & William Renforth, 1996. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization of a firm: A Comment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(1), pages 167-177, March.
- Otto Andersen, 1993. "On the Internationalization Process of Firms: A Critical Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 209-231, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTransnational Corporations (TNCs) / Multinational Enterprises (MNEs); top 100 non-financial TNCs/MNEs; transnationality dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:3:p:90-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.