Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Regional Trade Agreements: A Product-level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lilik Sugiharti & Rudi Purwono & Miguel Angel Esquivias Padilla, 2020. "Analysis of determinants of Indonesian agricultural exports," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(4), pages 2676-2695, June.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi & Don Chalani Imasha Rubasinghe, 2019. "Trade Impacts of South Asian Free Trade Agreements in Sri Lanka," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2018. "Trade impacts of South Asian Free Trade Agreements: The case of Sri Lanka," MPRA Paper 85238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Nishi, Emiko Darcy, 2017. "Trade effects of ASEAN-plus-China and -Japan free trade agreements by production stage and industry," MPRA Paper 81628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al Faithrich C. Navarrete & Virgillio M. Tatlonghari, 2018. "An empirical assessment of the effects of the Japan–Philippine Economic Partnership Agreement (JPEPA) on Philippine exports to Japan: a gravity model approach," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 7(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Mon, Yi Yi & Kakinaka, Makoto, 2020. "Regional trade agreements and income inequality: Are there any differences between bilateral and plurilateral agreements?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 136-153.
- Okabe, Misa & Urata, Shujiro, 2014. "The impact of AFTA on intra-AFTA trade," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-31.
- Frederik Stender, 2018. "MERCOSUR in gravity: an accounting approach to analyzing its trade effects," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 501-522, April.
- KUNO Arata & URATA Shujiro & YOKOTA Kazuhiko, 2016. "Estimating the Impacts of FTA on Foreign Trade: An analysis of extensive and intensive trade margins for the Japan-Mexico FTA," Discussion papers 16003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Selim Inançli & Haman Mahamat Addi, 2019. "Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects in the Economic Community of Central African States," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 31(3), pages 307-317, September.
- KUNO Arata & URATA Shujiro & YOKOTA Kazuhiko, 2017. "FTAs and the Pattern of Trade: The case of the Japan-Chile FTA," Discussion papers 17091, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2019. "Exchange Rates and Intra- and Inter-Firm Trade in Japan," Discussion papers 19082, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Lee, Hak-Loh, 2016. "ASEAN-plus-one Free Trade Agreements and their trade effects," MPRA Paper 72503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Bruna Zolin & Utai Uprasen, 2018. "Trade creation and diversion: effects of EU enlargement on agricultural and food products and selected Asian countries," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 351-373, December.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi, 2015. "Trade creation and diversion effects of ASEAN-plus-one free trade agreements," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1856-1866.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:37:y:2014:i:2:p:267-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.