Service Sector Restrictiveness and Economic Performance: An Estimation for the MENA Region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Mitaritonna, Cristina, 2013.
"Assessing barriers to trade in the distribution and telecom sectors in emerging countries,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 57-78, January.
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in the Distribution and Telecom Sectors in Emerging Countries," Working Papers 2009-37, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2013. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in the Distribution and Telecom Sectors in Emerging Countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00975560, HAL.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:3:p:544-573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yaghoob Jafari & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Estimates of Ad Valorem Equivalents of Barriers Against Foreign Suppliers of Services in Eleven Services Sectors and 103 Countries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 544-573, March.
- Jafari, Yaghoob & Tarr, David G., 2014. "Estimates of ad valorem equivalents of barriers against foreign suppliers of services in eleven services sectors and 103 countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7096, The World Bank.
- Han, Shengfei & Wang, Wei, 2014. "WTO accession, impediments to FDI, and the market opening of basic telecom services in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 68-81.
- Jean-Pierre Chauffour & Bernard M., 2013. "Harnessing Trade Opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/07, European University Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:34:y:2011:i:9:p:1652-1678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.