How Robust is the Kearney/Foreign Policy Globalisation Index?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Zhou, Xianbo, 2008. "The Commutative Effect and Casuality of Openness and Indigenous Factors Among World Economies," MPRA Paper 35298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elitsa R. Banalieva & Kimberly A. Eddleston & Thomas M. Zellweger, 2015. "When do family firms have an advantage in transitioning economies? Toward a dynamic institution-based view," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1358-1377, September.
- Agne Reklaite, 2015. "Globalisation Effect Measure Via Hierarchical Dynamic Factor Modelling," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(3), pages 139-149, September.
- De Lombaerde, Philippe A.A., 2009. "On the dynamic measurement of economic openness," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 731-736, September.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "Asabiyya: Re-Interpreting Value Change in Globalized Societies," IZA Discussion Papers 4459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2014.
"Globalization and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 99-107.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2014. "Globalization and economic growth: Evidence from two decades of transition in CEE," MPRA Paper 52231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Lurong & De Lombaerde, Philippe, 2014. "Testing the relationships between globalization, regionalization and the regional hubness of the BRICs," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 111-131.
- Tausch, Arno, 2008. "On the world market trajectory of 21 major book publishing companies in globalization and European studies in 100+ countries. From “Amsterdam University Press” via “Palgrave” and “Nova Science Publish," MPRA Paper 9613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, X. & Li, Kui-Wai, 2010. "Causality between Openness and Indigenous Factors among World Economies," MPRA Paper 36421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Pang, Iris A J & Ng, Michael C M, 2007. "Can Performance of Indigenous Factors Influence Growth and Globalization?," MPRA Paper 35299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jörg König & Renate Ohr, 2013. "Different Efforts in European Economic Integration: Implications of the EU Index," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1074-1090, November.
- Looney Robert E, 2005. "Why Has the Middle East Been so Slow to Globalize?," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 2-31, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:27:y:2004:i:4:p:507-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.