Trade Disputes in the Commercial Aircraft Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 25 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- T. Huw Edwards, 2012. "Mutual Recognition versus National Treatment of Standards in a Classical Monopoly or Oligopoly," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(3), pages 455-487, September.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004.
"Airbus versus Boeing revisited: international competition in the aircraft market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 223-245, December.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Nina Pavcnik, 2001. "Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market," NBER Working Papers 8648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irwin, Douglas & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2009. "Neckties in the tropics: a model of international trade and cultural diversity," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 809-843, August.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2004. "Neckties in the Tropics: a Model of International Trade and Cultural Diversity," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 618, Econometric Society.
- Vitor Trindade & James E. Rauch, 2005. "Neckties in the Tropics: A Model of International Trade and Cultural Diversity," Working Papers 0517, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- James E. Rauch & Vitor Trindade, 2005. "Neckties in the Tropics: A Model of International Trade and Cultural Diversity," NBER Working Papers 11890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianmaria Martini & Davide Scotti, 2009. "Potere di mercato e distribuzione dei profitti nella filiera del trasporto aereo," Working Papers 0906, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide, 2010.
"Potere di mercato e distribuzione dei profitti nella filiera del trasporto aereo
[Market power and profits distribution in the air transportation vertical channel]," MPRA Paper 24647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Huw Edwards, 2008. "International Share Ownership, Profit Shifting and Protectionism," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(2), pages 280-301, June.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2007. "International Share Ownership, Profit Shifting and Protectionism," Discussion Paper Series 2007_28, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.
- Daaniel Vertesy & Adam Szirmai, 2010. "Interrupted Innovation: Innovation System Dynamics in Latecomer Aerospace Industries," Globelics Working Paper Series 2010-02, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Vertesy, Daniel & Szirmai, Adam, 2010. "Interrupted innovation: Innovation system dynamics in latecomer aerospace industries," MERIT Working Papers 059, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Berrittella, Maria & Franca, Luigi La & Mandina, Vito & Zito, Pietro, 2007. "Modelling strategic alliances in the wide-body long-range aircraft market," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 139-148.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:25:y:2002:i:5:p:733-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed