Towards an Evaluation of Regional Integration in Latin America in the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sethi, Rajiv & Somanathan, E, 1996. "The Evolution of Social Norms in Common Property Resource Use," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 766-788, September.
- Guttman, Joel M, 1978. "Understanding Collective Action: Matching Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 251-255, May.
- R. Isaac & David Schmidtz & James Walker, 1989. "The assurance problem in a laboratory market," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 217-236, September.
- Todd Sandler & Keith Sargent, 1995. "Management of Transnational Commons: Coordination, Publicness, and Treaty Formation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 71(2), pages 145-162.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-787, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:02:p:432-446_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:michin:317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jack Hirshleifer & Juan Carlos Martinez Coll, 1988. "What Strategies Can Support the Evolutionary Emergence of Cooperation?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 32(2), pages 367-398, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis A. Arias & Alberto Barreix & Alexis Valencia & Luiz Villela, 2005. "The harmonization of indirect taxes in the Andean Community," INTAL Working Papers 2820, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mario Arturo, Ruiz Estrada, 2004. "THE Global Dimension of the Regional Integration Model (GDRI-Model) APPLIED ON eu, nafta, asean AND mercosur," MPRA Paper 40546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Devlin & Ziga Vodusek, 2005. "Trade related capacity building : an overview in the context of Latin American trade policy and the MERCOSUR-EU association agreement," INTAL Working Papers 1262, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Manuel Orozco & Rachel Fedewa, 2007. "Leveraging efforts on remittances and financial intermediation," INTAL Working Papers 1448, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Elsnit, 2006. "Third Annual Conference of the Euro-Latin Study Network on Integration and Trade, ELSNIT : Issues papers," INTAL Working Papers 2416, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Juan S. Blyde, 2006. "Assessing the impacts of intellectual property rights on trade flows in Latin America," INTAL Working Papers 1274, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Elsnit, 2005. "Second Annual Conference of the Euro-Latin Study Network on Integration and Trade, ELSNIT : Issues papers," INTAL Working Papers 2414, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Eric T. Miller, 2005. "Achievements and challenges of trade capacity building : a practitioner's analysis of the CAFTA process and its lessons for the multilateral system," INTAL Working Papers 1268, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 2001. "The new regionalism in the Americas: a theoretical framework," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-172, July.
- Vito Tanzi, 2005. "The production and financing of regional public goods," INTAL Working Papers 2824, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Anneke Jessen & Christopher Vignoles, 2005. "Jamaica: trade, integration and the quest for growth," INTAL Working Papers 1264, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Mario Jales & Marcos Sawaya Jank & Shunli Yao & Colin Carter, 2006. "Agriculture in Brazil and China : challenges and opportunities," INTAL Working Papers 1296, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2005.
"The FTAA and the political economy of protection in Brazil and the US,"
Textos para discussão
494, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2006. "The FTAA and the political economy of protection in Brazil and the US," INTAL Working Papers 2646, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2006. "The FTAA and the Political Economy of Protection in Brazil and the U.S," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2666, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:22:y:1999:i:2:p:261-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.