Normative Concerns in the International Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Keith E. Maskus, 1990. "Normative Concerns in the International Protection of Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Chapters,in: New Issues in the Uruguay Round, pages 387-409 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-Hsien Liu & Hui-Fang Liang, 2016. "Will Domestic Imitative Threats Influence High-Tech Imports? Evidence from Taiwan," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 12(1), pages 37-60, February.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun & Dutta, Arijita, 2009. "Strategic Under-utilization of Patents and Entry Deterrence: The Case of Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 19157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002.
"Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(6), pages 759-788, June.
- Sumner J. La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2001. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Politcal Economy of Chinese-American Interests," Working Papers 200201, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sumner La Croix & Denise Eby Konan, 2002. "Intellectual Property Rights in China: The Changing Political Economy of Chinese-American Interests," Economics Study Area Working Papers 39, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Andreas Schaefer, 2017. "Enforcement of Intellectual Property, Pollution Abatement, and Directed Technical Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(3), pages 457-480, March.
- McCalman, Phillip, 2001.
"Reaping what you sow: an empirical analysis of international patent harmonization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 161-186, October.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-374, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," Papers 374, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean-Louis Guérin, 1997. "Innovation, imitation et rattrapage en présence de rigidités sur le marché du travail," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(5), pages 1265-1290.
- Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 1998. "Product Versus Process Patents: A Theoretical Approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 193-199, April.
- John Mutti, 1993. "Intellectual Property Protection in the United States under Section 337," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 339-357, May.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Raihan, Selim & Bleser, Adam & Prud'homme, Dan & Mayrand, Karel & Morin, Jean Frederic & Pollitt, Hector & Hinojosa, Leonith & Williams, Michael, 2011. "Trade sustainability impact assessment (SIA) on the comprehensive economic and trade agreement (CETA) between the EU and Canada: Final report," MPRA Paper 28812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kandil, Magda & Mirzaie, Ida Aghdas, 2003. "The effects of dollar appreciation on sectoral labor market adjustments: Theory and evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 89-117.
- Bhan, Aditya & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2014. "Incentives for product and process innovations: a case for the drug industry," MPRA Paper 61030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swapnendu Banerjee & Tarun Kabiraj, 2008. "Optimal Patent Length in a North-South Framework," Working Papers id:1322, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:13:y:1990:i:3:p:387-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.