A survey on performance analysis of warehouse carousel systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Korshunov, D., 1997. "On distribution tail of the maximum of a random walk," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 97-103, December.
- Hwang, Hark & Ha, Jae-Won, 1991. "Cycle time models for single/double carousel system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-3), pages 129-140.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & van Zuijlen, M.C.A., 1988. "Strong bounds for weighted empirical distribution functions based on uniform spacings," Other publications TiSEM 21059503-7dec-4f2c-a621-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Einmahl, John H. J. & van Zuijlen, Martien C. A., 1992.
"Glivenko--Cantelli-type theorems for weighted empirical distribution functions based on uniform spacings,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 411-419, April.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & van Zuijlen, M.C.A., 1992. "Glivenko-Cantelli-type theorems for weighted empirical distribution functions based on uniform spacings," Other publications TiSEM 72b2e44b-acbc-47d1-90e2-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Wen, Ue-Pyng & Chang, Ding-Tsair, 1988. "Picking rules for a carousel conveyor in an automated warehouse," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 145-151.
- Beirlant, Jan & van Zuijlen, M. C. A., 1985. "The empirical distribution function and strong laws for functions of order statistics of uniform spacings," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 300-317, June.
- Hall, Peter, 1986. "On powerful distributional tests based on sample spacings," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 201-224, August.
- Vlasiou, M. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & Boxma, O.J., 2009. "A two-station queue with dependent preparation and service times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 104-116, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azadeh, K. & de Koster, M.B.M. & Roy, D., 2017. "Robotized Warehouse Systems: Developments and Research Opportunities," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2017-009-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Matthews, Jason & Visagie, Stephan, 2013. "Order sequencing on a unidirectional cyclical picking line," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 79-87.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:4:p:401-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.