New Model-assisted Estimators for the Distribution Function Using the Pseudo Empirical Likelihood Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Chen, 2002. "Using empirical likelihood methods to obtain range restricted weights in regression estimators for surveys," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 230-237, March.
- Changbao Wu, 2003. "Optimal calibration estimators in survey sampling," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 937-951, December.
- M. Rueda & J. Muñoz & Y. Berger & A. Arcos & S. Martínez, 2007. "Pseudo empirical likelihood method in the presence of missing data," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 349-367, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez, S. & Rueda, M. & Arcos, A. & Martínez, H. & Sánchez-Borrego, I., 2011. "Post-stratified calibration method for estimating quantiles," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 838-851, January.
- Muñoz, J.F. & Arcos, A. & Álvarez, E. & Rueda, M., 2014. "New ratio and difference estimators of the finite population distribution function," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 51-61.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:63:y:2009:i:2:p:227-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .