A Jump-diffusion Model for Exchange Rates in a Target Zone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Lyng Forman & Michael Sørensen, 2008.
"The Pearson Diffusions: A Class of Statistically Tractable Diffusion Processes,"
Scandinavian Journal of Statistics,
Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(3), pages 438-465.
- Michael Sørensen & Julie Lyng Forman, 2007. "The Pearson diffusions: A class of statistically tractable diffusion processes," CREATES Research Papers 2007-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hui, Cho-Hoi & Lo, Chi-Fai & Fong, Tom Pak-Wing, 2016. "Swiss franc's one-sided target zone during 2011–2015," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 54-67.
- Taiga Saito, 2016. "Pricing Foreign Exchange Options Under Intervention by Absorption Modeling," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(1), pages 85-106, March.
- Bessec, Marie, 2003. "Mean-reversion vs. adjustment to PPP: the two regimes of exchange rate dynamics under the EMS, 1979-1998," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 141-164, January.
- C. H. Hui & C. F. Lo & T. Fong, 2015. "A Quasi-Bounded Model for Swiss Franc's One-Sided Target Zone During 2011-2015," Working Papers 152015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-Fai Lo & Po-Hon Chau, 2017. "Can Exchange Rate Dynamics in Krugman¡¯s Target-zone Model be Directly Tested?Abstract: Despite Krugman's (1991) model being a benchmark for modelling target zones, empirical support has been sparse d," Working Papers 032017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Peter Carr & Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "FX Options in Target Zone," Papers 1512.01527, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Mancini, Cecilia, 2008. "Large deviation principle for an estimator of the diffusion coefficient in a jump-diffusion process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(7), pages 869-879, May.
- C. F. Lo & C. H. Hui & S. W. Chu & T. Fong, 2012. "A Quasi-Bounded Target Zone Model - Theory and Application to Hong Kong Dollar," Working Papers 282012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Giorgio Ferrari & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2017. "On the Singular Control of Exchange Rates," Papers 1712.02164, arXiv.org.
- Lo, C.F. & Hui, C.H. & Fong, T. & Chu, S.W., 2015. "A quasi-bounded target zone model — Theory and application to Hong Kong dollar," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-17.
- Guangli Xu & Shiyu Song & Yongjin Wang, 2016. "The Valuation Of Options On Foreign Exchange Rate In A Target Zone," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-19, May.
- Simone Alfarano & Thomas Lux & Friedrich Wagner, 2005. "Estimation of Agent-Based Models: The Case of an Asymmetric Herding Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 19-49, August.
- Huimin Zhao & Fuzhou Gong & Fangping Peng & Qin Liu, 2014. "Probability Analysis of Exchange Rate Target Zones," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, January.
- repec:prg:jnlcfu:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:499:p:19-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2297-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Sørensen, 2008. "Parametric inference for discretely sampled stochastic differential equations," CREATES Research Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:55:y:2001:i:3:p:270-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.