Waiting to Inhale: The Demographics of Toxic Air Release Facilities in 21st-Century California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Chunbo, 2010. "Who bears the environmental burden in China--An analysis of the distribution of industrial pollution sources?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1869-1876, July.
- Sumaia A. Al-Kohlani & Heather E. Campbell, 2016. "Rank-order implications of social construction theory: Does air quality depend on social constructions?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(4), pages 467-488, December.
- Baryshnikova, Nadezhda V., 2010.
"Pollution abatement and environmental equity: A dynamic study,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 183-190, September.
- Nadezhda V. Baryshnikova, 2010. "Pollution Abatement and Environmental Equity: A Dynamic Study," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Garrone, Paola & Groppi, Angelamaria, 2012. "Siting locally-unwanted facilities: What can be learnt from the location of Italian power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 176-186.
- Eloi Laurent, 2010.
"Environmental justice and environmental inequalities: A European perspective,"
- Eloi Laurent, 2010. "Environmental justice and environmental inequalities: A European perspective," Sciences Po publications 2010-05, Sciences Po.
- Germani, Anna Rita & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina, 2011. "Enforcement and air pollution: an environmental justice case study," MPRA Paper 38656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schoolman, Ethan D. & Ma, Chunbo, 2012. "Migration, class and environmental inequality: Exposure to pollution in China's Jiangsu Province," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 140-151.
- Francesca Spina, 2015. "Environmental Justice and Patterns of State Inspections," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(2), pages 417-429, June.
- Marshall, Julian D. & Granvold, Patrick W. & Hoats, Abigail S. & McKone, Thomas E. & Deakin, Elizabeth & Nazaroff, William W., 2006. "Inhalation intake of ambient air pollution in California's South Coast Air Basin," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt92w972mb, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hac2135s5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:85:y:2004:i:2:p:420-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.