Waiting to Inhale: The Demographics of Toxic Air Release Facilities in 21st-Century California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schoolman, Ethan D. & Ma, Chunbo, 2012.
"Migration, class and environmental inequality: Exposure to pollution in China's Jiangsu Province,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 140-151.
- Schoolman, Ethan D. & Ma, Chunbo, 2011. "Towards a General Theory of Environmental Inequality: Social Characteristics of Townships and the Distribution of Pollution in China’s Jiangsu Province," Working Papers 117809, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Garrone, Paola & Groppi, Angelamaria, 2012. "Siting locally-unwanted facilities: What can be learnt from the location of Italian power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 176-186.
- Germani, Anna Rita & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Testa, Giuseppina, 2011. "Enforcement and air pollution: an environmental justice case study," MPRA Paper 38656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eloi Laurent, 2010.
"Environmental justice and environmental inequalities: A European perspective,"
- Eloi Laurent, 2010. "Environmental justice and environmental inequalities: A European perspective," Sciences Po publications 2010-05, Sciences Po.
- Baryshnikova, Nadezhda V., 2010.
"Pollution abatement and environmental equity: A dynamic study,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 183-190, September.
- Nadezhda V. Baryshnikova, 2010. "Pollution Abatement and Environmental Equity: A Dynamic Study," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09hac2135s5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sumaia A. Al-Kohlani & Heather E. Campbell, 2016. "Rank-order implications of social construction theory: Does air quality depend on social constructions?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(4), pages 467-488, December.
- Marshall, Julian D. & Granvold, Patrick W. & Hoats, Abigail S. & McKone, Thomas E. & Deakin, Elizabeth & Nazaroff, William W., 2006. "Inhalation intake of ambient air pollution in California's South Coast Air Basin," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt92w972mb, University of California Transportation Center.
- Francesca Spina, 2015. "Environmental Justice and Patterns of State Inspections," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(2), pages 417-429, June.
- Ma, Chunbo, 2010. "Who bears the environmental burden in China--An analysis of the distribution of industrial pollution sources?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 1869-1876, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:85:y:2004:i:2:p:420-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .