Frequent News And Pure Signals: The Case Of A Publicly Traded Football Club
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0036-9292|
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Demir, Ender & Lau, Marco Chi Keung & Chan, Kwok Ho, 2013. "An Examination of Sports Event Sentiment: Microeconomic Evidence from Borsa Istanbul," MPRA Paper 52874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Ours, Jan C & Van Tuijl, Martin, 2014. "In-season head-coach dismissals and the performance of professional football teams," CEPR Discussion Papers 10191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan C. van Ours & Martin A. van Tuijl, 2016.
"In-Season Head-Coach Dismissals And The Performance Of Professional Football Teams,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 591-604, 01.
- van Ours, J.C. & van Tuijl, M.A., 2014. "In-Season Head-Coach Dismissals and the Performance of Professional Football Teams," Discussion Paper 2014-058, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ender Demir & Hakan Danis, 2011. "The Effect of Performance of Soccer Clubs on Their Stock Prices: Evidence from Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(0), pages 58-70, September.
- Ender Demir & Hakan Danis, 2011. "The Effect of Performance of Soccer Clubs on Their Stock Prices: Evidence from Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(0), pages 58-70, September.
- Ender Demir, 2015. "Aviation Accidents and Stock Market Reaction: Evidence from Borsa Istanbul," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(1), pages 51-56.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Monaco, Fabrizio Leonardo & Christensen, Mads Julius, 2012. "Does Danish football club Brøndby swim with the fishes? An application of the reversed news model," Discussion Papers 330, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Adrian R. Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2012. "Over the moon or sick as a parrot? The effects of football results on a club's share price," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3435-3452, September.
- Adrian Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2009. "Over the Moon or Sick as a Parrot? The Effect's of Football Results on a Club's Share Price," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2009-08, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Adrian Bell & Chris Brooks & David Matthews & Charles Sutcliffe, 2011. "Over the Moon or Sick as a Parrot? The Effects of Football Results on a Club's Share Price," Post-Print hal-00709557, HAL.
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Demir, Ender & Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Chan, Kwok Ho, 2015. "Reexamining sports-sentiment hypothesis: Microeconomic evidences from Borsa Istanbul," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 337-355.
- Ferreira, Paulo & Loures, Luís & Nunes, José Rato & Dionísio, Andreia, 2017. "The behaviour of share returns of football clubs: An econophysics approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 472(C), pages 136-144.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2008. "The Effect of On-Field Success on Stock Prices: Evidence from Nippon Professional Baseball," Working Papers 0805, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:53:y:2006:i:4:p:485-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed