Plant-Level Analysis Using The Ard: Another Look At Gibrat'S Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Harris, 2011.
"Models Of Regional Growth: Past, Present And Future,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 913-951, December.
- Richard Harris, 2008. "Models of Regional Growth: Past, Present and Future," SERC Discussion Papers 0002, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard, 2008. "Models of regional growth: past, present and future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2013. "Environmental performance, manufacturing sectors and firm growth: structural factors and dynamic relationships," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(4), pages 367-387, October.
- Amara Mohamed, 2014. "Gibrat's Law and peer group effect: the case of Tunisian small manufacturing companies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 373-384.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:4:p:554-584 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:52:y:2005:i:3:p:492-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.