Policy Influences on Unemployment: The European Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bell, David N F & Hart, Robert A, 1999. "Unpaid Work," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, pages 271-290.
- Bell, David N.F. & Hart, Robert A., 1999. "Overtime Working in an Unregulated Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 44, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Veall, Michael R & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1996. " Pseudo-R-[superscript 2] Measures for Some Common Limited Dependent Variable Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 241-259, September.
- Konig, Heinz & Pohlmeier, Winfried, 1988. "Employment, Labour Utilization and Procyclical Labour Productivity," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 551-572.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1993. "Overtime Pay, Overtime Hours, and Labor Unions," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 253-278, April.
- Calmfors, Lars & Hoel, Michael, 1988. " Work Sharing and Overtime," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 45-62.
- Hart, Robert A & Ruffell, Robin J, 1993.
"The Cost of Overtime Hours in British Production Industries,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(238), pages 183-201, May.
- Robert A Hart & Robin J Ruffell, 1992. "The Cost of Overtime Hours in British Production Industries," Working Papers Series 92/1, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Tunisia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 04/360, International Monetary Fund.
- Pissarides, Christopher, 2003. "Unemployment in Britain: a European success story," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2304, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2001. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Credit and Labour Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 419, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Shimer, 2002. "The Research Agenda: Labor Market Frictions and Business Cycles," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Domenico Fanizza & Taline Koranchelian, 2005. "How Does Employment Protection Legislation Affect Unemployment in Tunisia? A Search Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 05/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Norbert Berthold, 2000. "Abbau von Inflexibilitäten auf dem Arbeitsmarkt - Ist die Wirtschaftspolitik auf dem richtigen Weg?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(2), pages 229-250, May.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Byzalov, Dmitri & Chen, Lei (Tony), 2013. "Employment protection legislation, adjustment costs and cross-country differences in cost behavior," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 111-127.
- Berthold Norbert, 2000. "Mehr Beschäftigung, weniger Arbeitslosigkeit: Setzt sich das ökonomische Gesetz gegen (verbands-)politische Macht durch?," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 51(1), pages 231-260, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:46:y:1999:i:4:p:389-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.